Girls aged 11, 12 or 13 years on 1st July can join GB Seniors. This age group of girls are facing huge changes, physically and emotionally as they go through adelescence. Girls at this stage are also greatly affected by social and environmental influences. Lifelong friends are made at GB and it is a great support network. GB is a safe place to relax, be with friends, try something new, discover new gifts and talents and simply have fun.
Here's the kind of stuff Seniors do at GB:
- Our Sections
- Scripture Course
- Our Awards
- Mission Opportunities
- Useful Links
- Hang out with friends
- Dance - modern, rhythmic, irish,. salsa, hip hop
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Learning about God and what the Bible has to say about the issues girls face today.
- Camp, Outdoor Pursuits and Activity Weekends
- Volleyball, Netball, Unihoc, Football, Swimming
- Making Jewellers, Other Crafts, Cookery
- Learning new things - First AId, Car nMaintenance, Sewing, Drama or a New Sport
In Girls' Brigade we wear uniform because it enables equality and promotes a sense of belonging - all the girls look the same irrespective of background.
All items of uniform may be purchased from our walk in shop at GBHQ. Uniform can also be ordered from our online shop.
Girls' Brigade has almost 300 companies in NI - One of them is near you! To join search Find a Company near you or contact us.