Official Girls' Brigade Northern Ireland logos are as follows:
GBNI Horizontal logo and GBNI Splat logo - reserved for GBHQ use only
However, you can use the above logo with your company name inserted in place of the text 'Northern Ireland' - please complete our Logo Permission Form available in the Leaders' Section
to order one of these personalised logos for your company.
GB Crest GBNI Jigsaw logo GB Social Media Profile logo
Both the GB Crest and GBNI Jigsaw Logo are registered as trademarks in the UK in the name of Girls Brigade NI.
These three logos are available to download from the Leaders' Section, subject to limitations of use as outlined below.
Please note: It is strictly forbidden to amend the GB logos which you download in any way, such as changing colours or incorporating elements into a different or new logo. Please refer to our 'Guidelines for logo permission' in the Leaders' Section to ensure they are reproduced accurately.
Reproduction of these logos is strictly forbidden and must not be printed by any commercial printers without permission. However, they can be used for internal company use such as:
- Printed programmes (eg. Annual Displays);
- Orders of service (eg. Enrolment services);
- Letters/internal printed leaflets to parents;
- PowerPoint presentations for Church;
- Invitations to company events (unless they are being printed by Commercial Printers);
- GB Company based projects eg. Queen's Award Projects (unless they are being produced by a third party supplier) ; and
- GB Company Social Media ( please use the GB logo identified above).
Check the Leaders' Section for some ready-made templates for order of services and invitations, which you may find useful.
Please note: It is strictly forbidden to amend the GB logos which you download in any way, such as changing colours or incorporating elements into a different or new logo. Please refer to our 'Guidelines for logo permission' in the Leaders' section to ensure they are reproduced accurately.
You must ask for permission to use the GB crest and any of GBNI logos for the following purposes using the Logo Permission Form in the Leaders' Section:
- Printing on clothing. Printing or embroidery on clothing, excluding hoodies, zip up hoodies and polo shirts which must be bought from the GBNI shop.
- Printing on gifts e.g. for a special anniversary.
- Engraving the logos on cups and awards.
- Websites and blogs.
- Posters, flyers, brochures etc. for which you will be using Commercial Printers.
- Calendars, diaries, cookery books etc.
- Stained glass windows.
Completed permission forms should be returned to email@example.com. When permission is granted, high quality artwork files will be supplied to you, to give better quality reproduction of logos. Please note we do not grant permission for GBNI logos to be used on items of leisure wear or uniform that are stocked in our GBNI shop.
If you are unsure whether you need permission please contact the National Secretary at GBHQ.