Thank you for taking the time to focus your prayers around the work of Girls' Brigade. Our monthly prayer calendar has been distributed to all GB Captains via email for them to share with their leaders. If you have yet to see a copy, please feel free to contact your Captain or if you are a leader, simply log into the Leaders' Section and download this free resource. Please continue to pray for our local companies listed on this month's calendar.
Here are some additional prayer points for you to consider:
- Pray for any summer engagement that is being arranged amongst our GB companies to reconnect with their girls. Pray that this is a time of fun and fellowship and allows leaders the opportunity to meet up with the girls and provide a short activity/programme that will encourage girls back to GB in the session.
- Pray for all our GB companies as they start to consider making provisional plans to get ready for restarting GB face-to-face company night meetings in the future. Pray for leaders as they discuss the feasibility of running the GB programme with their church leadership.
- Pray for the NI Executive and Department of Education as they continue to review the current situation and decide when is the best time to release further guidance on the relaxation of restrictions on Youth Services.
- Pray for the GBNI Executive as they meet in July to review the current government guidelines in line with our phased approach to restarting GB.
- Give thanks for our outgoing GBNI Office Bearers that have served Girls’ Brigade NI with such commitment and dedication during their term of office.
- Pray for our trainee Sub-Officers and Officers as they finish working on their Company Experience Booklets. A task that has been more challenging due to the lack of face-to-face contact with their girls.
- Pray for the safety of GB members that will be taking part in DofE Expeditions over the summer months.
Feel free to forward any prayer requests to us via email@example.com and our staff will cover the situation in prayer. Please ensure you have permission to share the request should it concern another person. With your consent, we would also be more than happy to circulate prayer requests to our District Prayer Coordinators and on to each respective District Executive.