Thank you for taking the time to focus your prayers around the work of Girls' Brigade. Our monthly prayer calendar has been distributed to all GB Captains via email for them to share with their leaders. If you have yet to see a copy, please feel free to contact your Captain or if you are a leader, simply log into the Leaders' Section and download this free resource.
Here are some additional prayer points for you to consider:
- Pray for our Year 12+ girls and young women who are completing assessments and/or assignments towards their final grades in school, college or university;
- Pray for our District AGM’s that will be taking place this month. For this special time of fellowship and reflection over this unusual GB Session;
- Give thanks for the work and commitment of our Office Bearers that have faithfully served on the District and are now stepping down from their role. Pray that these roles will be filled by other committed members of the District Executive that are willing to serve and support the work of the district.
- Pray for the upcoming elections for the GBNI Executive Team as District Executives review the nominees and place their vote for each available role; and
- Pray for the GBNI staff team as they commence a phased return back to working onsite at GB Headquarters.
Feel free to forward any prayer requests to us via email@example.com
and our staff will cover the situation in prayer. Please ensure you have permission to share this information should it concern another person. With your consent, we would also be more than happy to circulate prayer requests to our District Prayer Coordinators and on to each respective District Executive.