Thank you for taking the time to focus your prayers around the work of Girls' Brigade. Our monthly prayer calendar has been distributed to all GB Captains via email for them to share with their leaders. If you have yet to see a copy, please feel free to contact your Captain or if you are a leader, simply log into the Leaders' Section and download this free resource. Please continue to pray for our local companies at this challenging time.
Here are some additional prayer points for you to consider:
- Give thanks for the return of our schools and for the commitment of our teachers as they welcome their pupils back into the classroom;
- Pray that the children and young people settle well into school life again and enjoy time with their friends and benefit from face-to-face learning;
- Pray that over the Easter holidays, families enjoy the rest and time together away from the busy environment of Home Learning and Working from Home;
- With many GB companies preparing to deliver church resources and gift packs for the end of the GB session, let's pray, that as God's word enters each of their homes that He will use it for His good;
- Pray for our Chaplain's and Church Committee's as they prepare to safely welcome their congregations back to on-site Church Services over the Easter weekend;
- Pray for the NI Executive as they meet on 15th April to discuss and plan the next steps on steering our country safely out of Lockdown.
Feel free to forward any prayer requests to us via email@example.com and our staff will cover the situation in prayer. Please ensure you have permission to share this information should it concern another person. With your consent, we would also be more than happy to circulate prayer requests to our District Prayer Coordinators and on to each respective District Executive.