Thank you for taking the time to focus your prayers around the work of Girls' Brigade. Our monthly prayer calendar has been distributed to all GB Captains via email for them to share with their leaders. If you have yet to see a copy, please feel free to contact your Captain or if you are a leader, simply log into the Leaders' Section and download this free resource. Please continue to pray for our local companies listed on this month's calendar.
Here are some additional prayer points for you to consider:
- Pray for the upcoming GB International Day of Prayer on 12th June, that many GB members across the global will participate is this unique virtual event. Pray for Rev Tara Tyme-Campbell and Caribbean-Americas Fellowship as they led this time of praise and worship.
- Pray for our local churches as more members of their congregation return to face-to-face services. Whilst this is exciting news, it also comes with a lot of responsibility to follow current government guidelines to ensure public safety.
- Pray for the NI Executive and Board of Education as they move to the next stage of restarting Youth Services. Pray for their wisdom as they support youth organisations in their compliance with current government guidelines.
- May God bless any planned youth engagement within GB companies and local churches over the summer months. May this precious time be used to share the gospel and help reconnect with our girls and young women before GB company nights can recommence.
- Continue to give thanks for the rapid progress in the roll out of the COVID vaccine across the province as all adults are now able to be vaccinated.
Feel free to forward any prayer requests to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will cover the situation in prayer. Please ensure you have permission to share the request should it concern another person. With your consent, we would also be more than happy to circulate prayer requests to our District Prayer Coordinators and on to each respective District Executive.