"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people."
- With ICGB on the horizon and as our team of delegates representing GBNI travel to Zambia to join with our international GB family, please can we ask you to pray in particular for a number of things that will be happening over the course of event:
1. For the safe travel of our GBNI team and all those attending the conference. That they will have a time to rest before the busyness of the week ahead commences.
2. For the International Presidents Committee which will meet from Monday - Friday in Lusaka: they have a very packed agenda with lots of important discussions as well as meeting Zambian government ministers, having u35s join them on Friday (Nicola Watson from GBNI is our representative) and a 7 hr bus journey from Lusaka to Livingstone on Thursday.
3. GB Zambia ICGB team as they deal with all the practicalities of the conference; may they know God's strength.
4. Vivienne Aitchison as she hands over the IP baton to Priscilla Penny - may they both know God's peace and guidance.
5. Participants - for good health and God's protection and for lives to be transformed. There will be around 350 participants from 25 countries! It will be amazing to be GB family together.
6. Fruitful conversations - ICGB is not a holiday but a strategic opportunity to listen, plan, strategise and pray for GB's fruitfulness over the next four years. Pray that our discussions will be fruitful and overflowing!
7. FIZZ 2018 - please also pray for Barbara, Marbeth and Sarah as they head to Uganda on Sunday 29 July - Friday 3 August; may they be FIZZ-ing with the Good News!
8. That representatives return home, refreshed, excited and inspired to move GB forward and to continue to be fruitful and overflowing.