Camp Training Day 2
C2 Kilbegs Business Park
This camp training is to raise awareness in organising a GB Camp and considering all aspects of safety and general welfare of the girls and leaders whist away from home.
- GB Camp guidelines
- Key tasks for preparing for camp
- Other relevant guidelines & procedures
- Awareness of keeping children & leaders safe
- Practical issues involved in running a camp
- ideas for camp worship and programme
Please contact Debra if you have any queries at email@example.com or 028 9454 8054 ext 28.
Arrive promptly at 9.45am for registration with a 10am sharp start.
Wear something comfortable (wearing GB uniform is not a requirement).
Please bring a packed lunch. Tea and coffee will be provided.
It is very much an interactive and sharing course so please bring a smile, good chat and have fun!
£ 10.00 Per Team/Person